US Bank ReliaCard is an online service offered by the United States Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration.
The US Bank ReliaCard is a prepaid card issued by US Bank. This card allows customers to purchase goods and services at any store that accepts Mastercard. The card has no annual fee and offers unlimited purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants, and other retailers.
It allows unemployed workers to check their unemployment insurance benefits status online. Reduce the costs of using paper checks or cash by up to 90%
- Eliminate the risk of lost or stolen checks
- Improve customer service by reducing wait times on payment processing
- Help reduce fraud with EMV chip technology
- Increase security through an integrated electronic system
The system also provides information regarding the number of unemployment benefits paid out each week. ReliaCard was launched in October 2006, replacing a similar program called “Unemployment Online.”
ReliaCard Login To Access Account
To login to ReliaCard, simply enter your US Bank Account Number into the search box provided on the left side of the page. Then click on the “Login” button at the bottom of the page.
- Go to www.reliacard.com and log in with your username and password.
- Click on “My Account” at the top of the page.
- You will see a screen that says “Balance.” This is where you can view your current balance.
- If you are having trouble viewing your balance, click on the “Help” link at the bottom of the page.
- A new window should open up with instructions on how to view your balance.
How to Check ReliaCard Balance
If you want to check your ReliaCard balance, you need to go to www.usbankreliacard.com/myaccount. Once you log into your account, you will be able to view all of your transactions, including any purchases made using your card.
If you have the Reliacard APP installed on your phone, you can also access your account from anywhere. The ReliaCard App is available for Android and iOS devices. To check your account balance, simply open the app and login using your username and password. If you don’t remember your username and/or password, you can reset them here.
Easy to use – no passwords, PIN numbers, or signatures required.
- Safe – protects against unauthorized transactions by requiring a signature when making purchases.
- Simple – allows customers to pay at merchants’ ATMs using only their ReliaCard.
- Convenient – allows customers to withdraw cash at any ATM worldwide.
- Secure – provides protection against fraud through advanced security technology.
- Receive alerts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When do I Get my ReliaCard
Your ReliaCard should arrive at your home address within 10 business days after we send out your order confirmation email. If you do not receive your card within 30 days, please contact us at [email protected]
How do I activate my Reliacard?
Once you have received your ReliaCard, you must activate it before you can make purchases. Simply follow these steps:
- Log into your ReliaCard account at www.reliacardlogin.com.
- Select “Activate Card” from the menu on the right side of the page.
Can I Pay Bills with my Visa Debit Card
Yes you can pay your monthly bills
What ReliaCard Unemployment Debit Card Alerts can be set up?
You can set up alerts on your phone or computer while also choosing how you would like to be alerted. You can choose to also receive text messages or email alerts for the following:
- Funds added to your account
- Low balance
- Purchase transactions
If you prefer to have an immediate update on your current employment insurance balance you can also text the following to 90831
- Text “BAL” for your balance.
- Text “TRANS” for recent transactions.
- Text “HELP” for customer service.
What are the ReliaCard ATM Fees?
Withdraw cash for FREE at any U.S Bank or MoneyPass ATM! Find the nearest fee-free ATMs at usbank.com/locatenetworkatm or moneypass.com.
Fees range depending on the state that is paying your unemployment benefits. The fee ranges between $1.25 – $2.00 per transaction. Some states will waive the fee for one out-of-network atm withdrawal per month.
Expect a small fee ranging in cost for international ATM withdrawals. Some states charge up to $2.00 per ATM transaction.
To find out more about Reliacard fees visit our website at reliacard.com/fees.
There can be a charge of up to $15.00 to replace a lost or stolen card. The amount of the replacement fee depends on the state that is issuing your unemployment payments.
ReliaCard ATM Withdrawl Limits
US Bank has no documentation on limits of the amount of money you can get out of an ATM per transaction. Recently users on Reddit have reported that there is now a $500.00 per day ATM withdrawal limit. Customer service claims that the new daily limit was put into effect due to help fight fraud.
If you need to withdraw more than $500.00 in one day then you should go into any major bank and have the bank teller withdraw any amount up to the total balance on your unemployment debit card.
How Long Does It Take for ReliaCard to release funds?
Your unemployment benefits may take one or two business days to post to your unemployment debit card. ReliaCard deposit time varies by state. Although a day or two might not be ideal, it’s much faster than waiting for a paper check to come in the mail.
How do I call ReliaCard?
To talk to a live person about your Reliacard simply call 855-282-6161. Customer support is available 24 hours day.
Don’t call your local US Bank branch as they will not be able to help you.