USPS LiteBlue Employee Portal
UPDATED: April 27, 2018 – USPS LiteBlue is the United States Postal Service’s new employee communication tool. Designed to help employees communicate faster and have better access to relevant information. This tool provides career development information, service performance requirements, products, and recognition opportunities.
This vital program is designed to keep you connected with policies that affect your job. New procedures, performance parameters, and advancement opportunities are all available through www.LiteBlue.USPS.gov. Your entire personnel file is available with this fantastic tool as well. Print off or save every performance review, earnings statement, or a note of recognition since your career began.
This online tool even offers a way for employees to submit feedback about managers, The United States Postal Service as an organization, and other staff. Imagine being able to recognize your colleagues for a job well done from the comfort of your home.
In addition, it also uses a secure access to help employees monitor and make changes to their benefits packages. That means your benefits are available to you, anytime, day or night at the click of a button.
Make the Most of USPS LiteBlue
- Access your earnings statements
- Make changes to your W-2 and other forms
- Cancel, add or change your Savings Bond options
- Enroll in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Review your health care benefits or Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Add to or make changes to your Thrift Savings Plan (TSP)
- Request leave, such as vacations
Access Your Online Account
Navigate to the homepage on your browser. You will need your Employee ID and USPS Self Service Password to login into your online account. Employees can find their eight-digit Employee ID at the top of their earnings statement. Your password is used to access all self-service applications. If you need to create a Self Service Profile or have forgotten your Self Service password, visit the website to find out more information. Once you have created your online account, you will be given access and control to make important decisions for you and your family.
Login Issues on www.LiteBlue.USPS.gov
If you forgot your username, please see Username Recovery
If you forgot your password, please see Reset Your Password
Compensation And Benefits for Postal Workers
The United States Postal Office offers a very competitive benefits package for their employees, which can be accessed through the LiteBlue website. Below is a list of the benefits that the postal service employees are entitled to:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Federal Retirement Program
- Federal Employee Dental and Vision Insurance Program
- Federal Employees Health Benefits
- Thrift Savings Plan
- Social Security and Medicare for newly hired employees
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Commuter Program (tax-free purchase of public transportation and parking)
- 13 days annual vacation and sick leave for first 3 years, 20 days per year after 3 years, then 26 days annually after 15 years of service.
- 10 observed holidays each year
- Career Development and training programs.
NOTE: We are not affiliated with the postal service and you should NOT contact us with any sensitive information that is of a personal nature. We are merely a resource that provides information.