Are you interested in learning about the Georgia Way2Go Card and the GO Program available in the state of Georgia? The Georgia Way to Go Card, commonly called the Go Program, is a convenient and efficient method for individuals to receive unemployment insurance (UI) benefits in Georgia.
If you want information about this program, you can visit the official website, goprogram.com, where you will find detailed information about the Georgia Way to Go Card and how to access it. This card, issued by the state of Georgia, provides individuals a simple and secure way to receive unemployment benefits.
The Georgia Way to Go Card is widely accepted and can be used to purchase or access cash at various locations. It is important to note that this program is available in English, ensuring that individuals can easily navigate and utilize the benefits of the Georgia Way to Go Card. So, if you are in Georgia and eligible for unemployment insurance, explore the Georgia Way to Go Card and the GO Program to simplify your benefit distribution process.
Your Way2Go Login Georgia Account Online.
The card is managed through the GoProgram and can be accessed through the Way2Go login. You will need to provide the following:
- Your full name. It needs to be entered exactly as submitted on your claim and your driver’s license or ID.
- Your date of birth. You might need to provide a copy of your social security card if the information hasn’t been entered into the system.
- Social Security Number. Generally, you will not need to provide your social security card, but you will need to enter your social security number.
- The card pin on the back
Once you are logged in using your Way2Go login GA:
- You can check your balance online.
- Manage your automatic alerts, including when you get a deposit. They also can be set up by calling (1-888-929-2460)
- Set up Direct Deposit
- Account for any fees that might have been applied to your account.
Note: Neither Way2Go nor GoProgram GA customer support cannot help if there are any discrepancies in unemployment payments and suggest contacting the Georgia Department of Labor.
Georgia Unemployment Benefits
The Georgia Department of Labor administers Georgia’s Unemployment Insurance (UI) Program. The UI program assists eligible unemployed workers during an extended period of unemployment.
The UI benefits include the following:
Payments for unemployment compensation, job search allowance, and allowances to individuals with dependents or those who can search for employment but cannot find suitable work immediately.
To qualify for Georgia UI benefits
A previously unemployed worker who has worked for at least one week in any 30 days is eligible.
Unemployment: For the period you are unemployed, you must be without work for 21 consecutive weeks out of 36 weeks, or 1/3 of the weeks counted by your Georgia.
Check approval status
This office will mail you a notice with instructions if you’re eligible. It’s best to call (404-232-3001) or visit your local Georgia Labor Office to check the status of your application.
How long does it take to receive my unemployment debit card in Georgia?
Once you file for unemployment insurance benefits, receiving your card in the mail takes around 7-10 days.
Way2Go Debit Card Georgia Features
How to Utilize your Georgia Way2Go card
Ways to withdraw funds
- ATM withdrawal at more than 2,000 MoneyPass ATMs statewide with the addition of Georgia’s new prepaid debit card.
- You can withdraw cash from any bank teller. As long as they are MasterCard member banks.
- Pay for goods and services anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Get cashback from your grocery store transaction.
- Have your Way2Go funds transferred into your checking account.
Way2Go GA daily withdrawal limits.
Due to security reasons, cardholders can take out a maximum of $500 each day. Unfortunately, there is no way around this.
How to check your Way2Go Card Balance
- Via phone (1-888-929-2460)
- Any in-network ATM
- By using your Georgia GoProgram Login Online
How do I Avoid Georgia UI Way2Go Card Fees?
What ATM is the fee for the GoProgram GA card?
- It’s free to use if you don’t use an out-of-network ATM. All MoneyPass ATMs have unlimited transactions with $0 fees.
- Here you can find a MoneyPass ATM near me
- Pay attention to the messages on the ATM to make sure there is no Fee
- ATM Out-of-network Fee .95 cents per transaction will be deducted from your card account
- Card Replacement: First replacement is free; after that, $4.50
- Expedited delivery fee $14.50 with 2day delivery
What happens if I don’t receive Georgia Unemployment card?
If you do not receive your card within 15 days, contact the Georgia Department of Labor Workers‘ Compensation Division at (1-888-929-2460).
If you don’t get your deposit of unemployment insurance benefits, a special claims process will have to be completed and may take just as long as getting your unemployment card.
How to replace lost or stolen Way2Go Card from Georgia
Immediately call GoProgram phone number 1.888.929.2460 and report your missing or stolen card to one of their customer service representatives and request a new one. Customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Go Program will send a new one within 7-10 business days.
If you need a replacement sooner, you can request that it be expedited to 2-day shipping but be aware that it comes with a $14.50 shipping fee.
What is the Georgia UI Debit Card Phone Number?
Contact Georgia UI Debit Card Customer Service by calling (1-888-929-2460). There are two ways to contact the customer support center.
You can either call the toll-free number or call directly from their website. If you visit their website, you can find a lot of information and additional options to contact them. The email address is also available on their website.