Way2Go is a new debit card system for unemployment benefits implemented by The State of Oklahoma Department of Labor.
The Oklahoma Way2Go card is more than just an Oklahoma Unemployment Debit Card. It is a state-of-the-art, multi-purpose MasterCard® debit card used for sales tax refunds to family assistance. Oklahoma programs that use the Way2Go card are designed to make it easier and more streamlined than check cashing or money transfer services.
Way2Go Login Oklahoma Instructions
The Way2Go card Oklahoma is run by the GoProgram and can be accessed through the Way2Go login. You will need to provide:
- Your First and Last name. It needs to be entered exactly as it was written on your unemployment claim and your driver’s license or ID.
- Date of birth is required. A copy of your social security card may be required if the information hasn’t been recorded correctly.
- Social Security Number. Only in rare circumstances will your social security card be requested.
- Note the unique pin given to you on the back of the way2Go card.
Once you have created your Way2Go Oklahoma login:
- You can check your balance online. Note that Way2Go nor GoProgram OK customer support cannot help if there are any discrepancies and suggest contacting the Oklahoma Department of Labor.
- Manage your automatic alerts, including when you get a deposit. They also can be set up by calling (1-888-929-2460) *Fee
- Setup automatic Direct Deposit
- Account for any fees that might be applied to your account.
Oklahoma Unemployment Benefits
Oklahoma’s Unemployment Insurance (UI) Program is administered by the Oklahoma Department of Labor. The UI program provides benefit payments to eligible unemployed workers while they actively look for new job opportunities.
Possible UI Benefits
- Payments can be received for unemployment compensation
- Job search allowance, and allowances to individuals with children people Individuals that cannot search for jobs
- Those who are unable to find suitable employment.
Oklahoma UI Benefits requirements
Unemployed Worker – An person who has documented work for a minimum of a week in any 30-day period.
Unemployment – For the period during which you are unemployed, you must be total without work, and for twenty-one consecutive weeks out of a 36-week period.
Follow up on your approval status
If you’re eligible, this office will mail you a notice with instructions. It’s best to call (
1-800-555-1554)or visit your local Oklahoma Labor Office to check the status of your application.
How soon will I get my Oklahoma Way2Go card?
It should take 7-10 days to receive your Oklahoma Way2Go card in the mail. During times of high volume, it may take longer.
Benefits using Way2Go Debit Card Oklahoma?
Oklahoma Way2Go Card Benefits
Ways to withdraw funds
- ATM withdrawal at more than 2,000 MoneyPass ATM statewide with the addition of Oklahoma UI Way2Go card.
- You can withdraw cash from any bank teller. As long as they are MasterCard member banks.
- Pay for goods and services anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Get cash back from your grocery store transaction.
- Have your Way2Go funds transferred into your checking account.
Way2Go OK unemployment card daily with-drawl limits
Due to fraud reasons, cardholders can take out a total of $500.00 dollars daily. Make sure you plan if you need more cash than the daily limit.
How to check the balance
Any in-network ATM *Fee is charged for this service
By Using your OK Unemployment login to access your online account
Avoid Oklahoma UI Way2Go Card Fees
What is ATM free for GoProgram Oklahoma card?
Note: Way2Go card Fees are different for each state.
- Two In-network MoneyPass ATM withdraws are free each month. A $1.35 fee will be added for each additional with-drawl above two. Visit the link for MoneyPass ATM near me
- There is a fee of .$0.50 for each Oklahoma Way2Go card ATM card balance
- A fee of $1.35 is charged each time you access a nonaffiliated ATM
- Pay attention to the messages on the ATM to make sure there is no Fee being charged by 3rd party ATM.
- Each Bill Pay from GoProgram.com will be charged $0.75
- After 5 monthly calls to Customer support there is a $0.50 charges per call
- Each year your first replacement Oklahoma Way2Go Card is free after that $4.00 per
- A fee of $14.00 will be charged for two to five business day shipping.
What if I Don’t get my Oklahoma Unemployment Card?
If you do not get your card within 15 days, please get in touch with the Oklahoma Department of Labor or ODOL at (1-800-555-1554).
Suppose you don’t get your electronic payment of unemployment insurance benefits. In that case, a special claims process will have to be completed and may take just as long as getting your unemployment card.
Lost or Stolen Card?
Call the Oklahoma GoProgram phone number 1.888.929.2460 right away and report your missing or stolen card to one of their customer service representatives. Go Program will send out a new card within 7-10 business days.
If you need a replacement sooner you can request that it be expedited to 2-5 day shipping but be aware that it comes with a $14.00 fee.
What is the Oklahoma Way2Go Card Customer Service Phone Number?
The Oklahoma MasterCard Debit Card Customer Service can be reached by calling (1-888-929-2460). There are two ways to contact the customer support center. You can either call the toll-free number or call directly from their website. If you visit their website www.goprogram.com you can find additional contact methods.